Theme
7:29am July 26, 2014

nico-diangelcakes:

nico-diangelcakes:

So i have this giant pencil right

image

I think we all know where this is going.

image

the amount of people saying that they were expecting me to shove it up my ass is alarming

7:28am July 26, 2014

punkbeds:

BOYS TO AVOID:
-boys that are against feminism
-boys that call girls sluts and whores
-boys that think a vagina gets loose after having a lot of sex
-white boys that use the n word
-bronies

7:27am July 26, 2014
awwww-cute:

Found this little guy outside of a Mexican restaurant last night. His name is Queso

awwww-cute:

Found this little guy outside of a Mexican restaurant last night. His name is Queso

7:26am July 26, 2014

I found a purpose,
             you’re my purpose after  a l l .

10:59pm July 25, 2014

victus-party:

wasted-spaces:

  1. S01E02: Rick’s regret at joining up and leaving Roarton. The bottom line also reflects they way Rick’s dad is continuously forcing his own ideas and expectations onto Rick, who could probably have been quite happy with who he was.
  2. S01E02: Rick and Kieren’s response to seeing each other again. Another example of Rick acting as is ‘expected’ of him.
  3. S01E03: The line ‘more than me best mate’ wasn’t in the episode.

Rick’s story makes me so sad, because in many ways it’s the story of any other unaccepted child. The self-hatred and confusion he most likely went through daily while living with his dad must have vanished like smoke when he joined the army, they are, to him a “family that’s got yer back no matter what.” And, unfortunately for Rick, that period in Afghanistan was the only time he ever experienced such acceptance and happiness. 

10:59pm July 25, 2014
10:58pm July 25, 2014

undergroundmindpalace:

being in the in the flesh fandom essentially consists of spending 70% of your time crying about siren and the remaining 30% of your time staring at luke newberry’s eyelashes

10:52pm July 25, 2014
  • Plays: 2,057,337
  • Artist: Melanie Martinez
  • Track Name: Toxic (originally by Britney Spears)
10:52pm July 25, 2014

hippano:

Requested by princesspuma

This has got to be the perfect excuse to put Jim in a red suit. He looks so sharp and eeevil <3 *rubs hands together maniacally* And we see what you’re doing there, Seb!

10:48pm July 25, 2014

nijimei:

cherucat:

straight people are  so weird wtf like heres a drawing of two animals in love but one has eyelashes so you know these are Straight Animals

image